Bearfoot and Acumobility
Ankle Dorsiflexion and Big Toe Extenstion
1. Place toe in extended position on Acumobility Ball.
2. Drive knee forward past toes slowly. Keep heal planted on ground.
2. (Optional) Move the knee to the left and right while maintaining position.
Planter (Static Pressure)
1. Position Acumobility Ball in center of arch and apply pressure.
2. Lift and lower toes up and down while maintaining pressure.
Planter (Foot Rolling)
1. Place Acumobility ball on its side and place the center of your arch on the ridge.
2. Apply adequate pressure and roll your foot forward/backwards slowly.
For more Acumobility exercises go to www.acumobility.com/acumobility-ball-videos-2-3/